§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Jürgen Löhrke GmbH, Siemser Landstr. 127, 23569 Lübeck (see also our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer under email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) Contact form: In case of questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority. You can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Each transferred amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (in addition to a)
- Persistent cookies (see b).
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
c) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising contradiction under the following contact details: by post: Jürgen Löhrke GmbH, Siemser Landstr. 127, 23569 Lübeck, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you look in the imprint.
§ 5 Data Security
(1) We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 6 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. [The indication of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally.] After your confirmation, we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
This website uses the services of MailChimp for sending newsletters. Provider is the Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave. NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
MailChimp is a service that helps u.a. the dispatch of newsletters can be organized and analyzed. If you enter dates for the purposes of newsletter subscription (e.g., e-mail address), they will be stored on MailChimp's servers in the United States.
MailChimp is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. The Privacy Shield is an agreement between the European Union (EU) and the US to ensure compliance with European privacy standards in the United States.
With the help of MailChimp we can analyze our newsletter campaigns. When you open an e-mail sent by MailChimp, a file included in the e-mail (called web beacon) connects to MailChimp's servers in the United States. This way you can determine if a newsletter message has been opened and which links have been clicked on. In addition, technical information is collected (e.g., time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system). This information can not be assigned to the respective newsletter recipient. They are used exclusively for the statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyzes can be used to better tailor future newsletters to the interests of the recipient.
If you do not want analysis by MailChimp, unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a link in every newsletter message. Furthermore, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter directly on the website.
Data processing is based on your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. The legality of the already completed data processing operations remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data deposited with us for the purpose of obtaining the newsletter will be stored by us from the newsletter until it has been removed from the newsletter and, after unsubscribing from the newsletter, deleted both from our servers and from the servers of MailChimp. Data that has been stored for other purposes with us (such as e-mail addresses for the members area) remain unaffected.
§ 7 Web Analytics
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
We have activated the function IP anonymization on this website. As a result, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
Opposition to data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the collection of your data on future visits to this website: disable Google Analytics.
We have entered into a contract data processing agreement with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Demographics in Google Analytics
This website uses the demographics feature of Google Analytics. As a result, reports can be produced that contain statements on the age, gender and interests of the site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and third-party visitor data. This data can not be assigned to a specific person. You can disable this feature at any time through the ad settings in your Google Account, or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as outlined in the section "Opposition to Data Collection".
§ 8 Timeliness
Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation
© Jürgen Löhrke GmbH - May 2018