Stubborn water germs, algae growth, microbial organisms, viruses and/or permanent forms (fungal spores) keep causing problems in your production?
Water treatment is the improvement of water quality. Depending on the use of the water, a distinction is made between drinking water, industrial water and process water. The treatment of wastewater can also be a goal. According to the desired water quality, LOEHRKE treatment plants are used with the respective necessary process steps.
Especially for drinking water treatment, legal and normative requirements have to be considered. LOEHRKE has many years of experience in the field of water treatment. You can rely on our know-how!
According to the desired water quality LOEHRKE treatment plants are used with the respective necessary process steps. As a medium approved for drinking water treatment, chlorine dioxide is equally suitable for water treatment and surface disinfection. LOEHRKE has developed special system solutions for chlorine dioxide applications.
- Technology based on the use of water, salts and electricity
- For disinfection and water treatment
- LOEHRKE offers generator systems, dosing modules and measurement technology (ECA Guard)
Contact us, together we will find the right solution for your task. Send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us at +49 (0)451 29 307 0.
- Disinfection with depot effect
- Cost-effective, simple plant technology
- Well available raw materials
- Raw chemicals defined according to REACH