According to the Federal Agency of Migration and Refugees the number of Muslims in Germany increased to over five percent. This means approximately as many Muslims as the population of Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg at the same time.
Besides increasing demands of food safety and hygiene, religiously based requirements to production of food and products can be observed. The German Agricultural Society (DLG) announced Halal-certified products to be a booming market sector. The increasing number of Muslims and growing significance of predominantly Muslim countries as new sales markets are backgrounds for this purpose.
Important, already at the beginning of the production chain, is the halal internal cleaning and disinfection of the tanker and transport containers. In addition to reproducible cleaning results, we offer you the strict guidelines for halal and kosher certified products.
- Reproducible cleaning results due to a high level of automation
- In compliance with the high standards for halal and kosher cleaning and disinfection
- Process documentation systems and visualization
- Consumption optimization of energy, water and chemicals
- System design according to your requirements
- Consultation in the run-up for the hall and construction planning
- Turnkey installation and commissioning
- Staff instruction and training
- Comprehensive on-site service
- Automated internal and external cleaning systems for tank and silo trucks, cooling vans, box vehicles, as well as IBC and tank containers
- Halal Controller DD / Kosher Controller DD
- Compliance with European and international standards
- Robot-aided cleaning with LOEHRKE Cleenius®
- CIP systems and dosing systems
- High pressure technology for single-use cleaning
- Steam and hot water generation Water softening, control technology and drying systems
- High-pressure pumps, detergent dosing systems and automated flushing heads from 2 bar to 2.500 bar
- Waste air purification plants
- Adsorption plants with desorption and thermal exhaust gas purification
From plant planning to turn-key systems, LOEHRKE has been developing innovative technology solutions for automated process cleaning in the food and chemical industry for more than 30 years. We provide customized concepts from a single source, whether retrofit of existing installations or new investments.
Please contact us for further details.
Please contact us by email or